107 Torpedo Nozzle
KEG's Torpedo Nozzle - utilizing patented fluid mechanics - is mainly used for the removal of sand, silt, mud, and debris etc. from the floor of pipes and in applications when good traction capacity is needed.
Two different jet angles ensure very good mud and sand transport especially in pipe diameters from 150 - 400 mm.
- replaceable nozzle inserts
- made of special hardened stainless steel - highly wear-resistant material
- zero water turbulence inside the nozzle - efficiency rate of about 90%
- reduced water and energy consumption by use of patented fluid mechanics
- less maintenance of pump & vehicle
- time-saving operation by increased performance
with patented fluid mechanics
3 years warranty* in combination with titanium ceramic inserts
*according to KEG's terms of warranty
Models and sizes available
|Part N°||Hose Connection||Weight||Length / Diameter||Number of Inserts||Range of Application|
|0010 0030||3/4"||5,6 kg||180 / 98 mm||8||150 - 400 mm|
|0010 0031||1"||5,6 kg||180 / 98 mm||8||150 - 400 mm|
|0010 0032||1 1/4"||5,6 kg||180 / 98 mm||8||150 - 400 mm|
|0010 0033||1 1/2"||5,6 kg||180 / 98 mm||8||150 - 400 mm|
Do you have any questions? Just give us a call, we are happy to assist you!
+49 (0)3722 59295-0
Or send us an eMail. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
For further information or questions about our products or their application, please do not hesitate to use our contact form. Please also feel free to send us your suggestions for improvement.