106 Royal Nozzle
KEG's Royal Nozzle is made of special hardened stainless steel. Utilizing the patented fluid mechanics and two different jet angles, it is mainly used for all around pipe cleaning of pipe diameters from 300 to 1200 mm. KEG's Royal Nozzle boasts a maximum of performance so far unrivaled.
- reduced water and energy consumption thanks to patented fluid mechanics
- zero water turbulence inside the nozzle body
- efficiency rate of about 90%
- time-saving operation by increased performance
- less maintenance of pump & vehicle
- replaceable nozzle inserts
- nozzle body made of highly wear-resistant material
with patented fluid mechancis
3 years warranty* in connection with titanium ceramic inserts
*according to KEG's terms of warranty
Models and sizes available
|Part N°||Hose Connection||Weight||Length / Diameter||Number of Inserts||Range of Application|
|0010 0020||3/4"||7,5 kg||180 / 109 mm||12||300 - 1000 mm|
|0010 0021||1"||7,5 kg||180 / 109 mm||12||300 - 1200 mm|
|0010 0022||1 1/4"||7,5 kg||180 / 109 mm||12||300 - 1200 mm|
|0010 0023||1 1/2"||7,5 kg||180 / 109 mm||12||300 - 1200 mm|
Do you have any questions? Just give us a call, we are happy to assist you!
+49 (0)3722 59295-0
Or send us an eMail. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
For further information or questions about our products or their application, please do not hesitate to use our contact form. Please also feel free to send us your suggestions for improvement.