102 Cutter Super Plus 150
The Cutter SUPER PLUS 150 is an efficient tool to handle the most hard obstructions, such as roots, lime, scaling, cement wash, tuberculation, and other types of deposits and blockages using self-sharpening chains. Chains can be adjusted to different pipe diameters. The basic model is suitable for pipe diameters from 150 mm. By means of an extension kit available, the cutter can be adjusted to pipe diameters of up to 800 mm. The optimum cutter for pumps of medium to high performance.
Chain cutters mus be operated with an HP swivel joint.
|body:||special steel, stainless|
|cutting tools / chain ends:||4, self-sharpening|
- application also in difficult pipes (offsets, pipe rips, protruding taps, etc.)
- replaceable cross cutter & nozzle inserts
- solid and reliable construction
- maintenance-free bearings with 2-year warranty*
- efficient cleaning by self-sharpening chains
- highly wear-resistant, stainless steel
- centered in the pipe by means of guide skids
with 2-year warranty*
- also available for rent -
*according to KEG's terms of warranty
Models and sizes available
|Part N°||Hose Connection||Weight||Water Flow||Pressure||Range of application - basic||Range of Application - extended|
|0020 0242||1"||12 kg||from 120 l/min||from 100 bar||150 - 400 mm||600 - 800 mm|
Do you have any questions? Just give us a call, we are happy to assist you!
+49 (0)3722 59295-0
Or send us an eMail. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
For further information or questions about our products or their application, please do not hesitate to use our contact form. Please also feel free to send us your suggestions for improvement.